I have new poems out in the special climate change issue of The Fourth River right now. I also have poems out in Rogue Agent and Tinderbox Poetry Journal.
Here are the poems I’m enjoying most right now from the online journals:
- Tanaka Mhishi’s “The Birds”
- Emily Mohn Slate’s “The Falls”
- Kristy Bowen’s “Matinee”
- Abigail Chabitnoy’s “augury with deer”
- Tiana Clark’s “First Pink Drink”
- Karen Donovan’s “Night : Near Christmas : Narragansett Coast”
- Rachel Mennies’s “Litany”
- Lee Colin Thomas’s “X-ray”
- and all three poems by Paul Tran
Of course, this is just a small sample of the wonderful work Rogue Agent and Tinderbox have published this spring, but these poems stopped me in my tracks/knocked my socks off/took my breath away/any and all other cliches you can think of to demonstrate awe, etc.